Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This email examples you can use to promote your GDI business.

This email examples you can use to promote your GDI business.

Example e-mail 1


Subject: (First name), this Company is giving away money.

Hello (Prospects Name),

Do you have your own Internet address yet?

If not, you should check this out right away. I was blown away by what I saw and I'm sure you will be too. There's a good chance you can still get your name (www.YourName.ws) since this is so new.

It's a neat animated movie that is short and fun to watch. The "actors" in it will actually call you by name, so you're kind of like a guest star in this. Don't let the animation fool you though, this is serious. If you've never heard of an affiliate program, you'll see why they are so popular online - and why this is one of the largest and fastest growing business opportunities world-wide.

There are nearly a billion people online now, and many of them want an easy way to build their own web site. People in dozens of countries are profiting big-time from this simple opportunity. I'll show you how. It's very fast and easy to get started (and free).

I'm so lucky to have found out about this company. They were ranked number 37 on Inc 500's list of the fastest growing companies in the US, and are even featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, as well as national newspapers. It's not very often that a company like this shares in the wealth, so you should go see what this is all about right away.

It won't take much of your time. Just click the video screen below to get started and it will explain everything.

http://www.worldsite.ws/nonthali

(Put your link GDI website here)


(Your contact information)


Example e-mail 2

Subject :

Subject: A personal invitation for (Prospects Name).


Hello (Prospects Name),

You requested information on a business opportunity so would you mind checking this one out?

A personal invitation for (Prospects Name) please go to

htttp://www.my.ws Access code : nonthali (Your user name)

Click above to see a unique (and really short) animated movie that you can share with others by email like I am doing here.
Make sure you turn up your speakers - as the actors are going to actually say your name.

I am confident that you will be impressed with what you see and hear.
Let me know if I can answer any questions for you and help you get started making money today.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Your future business partner,

(Your contact information)



This email is sent to anyone who has viewed the movie. You are notified of this by GDI every time this happens.

Example e-mail 1 :

Subject : Re: Important Visit website

Hello (Prospects Name),

Thank you for taking your time to look at my GDI website, the one with the 7 minute Red Ferrari movie. That animated presentation has helped me build an organization of affiliates all over the world!

I hope that YOU will seriously think about joining this "Once In A Lifetime" opportunity. We have all heard that expression, but believe me I have struggled for years trying to build a residual income that would help me become financially independent. I refused to give up, and I am glad I didn't because I truly feel that GDI is my reward for hanging in there. Every single month my check has grown. I am confident that this will continue to grow.

If you ever had the dream to become wealthy beyond your wildest imagination, than take the action to make it happen. The time could never be better, I am sure you have seen how the computer has changed our lives. We now can order whatever we want from the comfort of our homes, and because of this technology you are seeing another revolution explode, and that is the home-based business revolution.

If you take this simple $10.00 a month program, that caters to the masses all over the world and learn how to use the tools to market it online there is nothing stopping you from reaching your dreams. We have a system to help you to success.

Global Domains International has impeccable credentials, this global business attracts people all over the world, and they will soon come out with the Red Ferrari website in 10 languages.

It is really YOUR time to ride a wave, one that will help you achieve whatever you want out of life. Nobody can stop you, but YOU.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions that you may have.


(Your contact information)

This email is sent when somebody join to GDI.

Example e-mail

email 1 :

Subject : Welcome to Family

Dear( Name),

My name is Nonthali.(your name) Learn more about me visit my blog at

http://www.freedom.ws/nonthali ( you website or your blog)

As your sponsor, I'm here to help you with any questions you might have, and I'll do my best to support you in any other way I can. I'm successful ONLY if the affiliates on my team are successful, so please don't hesitate to contact me for whatever assistance you might need!

You can e-mail me at (your e-mail).

I also wanted to let you know that you've made a great decision joining GDI. GDI isn't just leading people into the future; they're creating it with their groundbreaking business model that has made it possible for thousands of people all over the world to profit from the Internet revolution. Your timing is great, too, because GDI is poised to explode with growth over the next five years.
What you need to do now is go to

1. http://www.theSpiderWebSystem.com/bigguy (your site)

You will get the lead capture page just like me but your user name.
When you compleate all step in the system.Just give them away and bring traffic to your site.

2. Login to office website at http://www.website.ws/members with your user name and password and print your documentation
For US residents:



Read, sign and return the last pages the following documents:
Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions
Independent Affiliate Policies and Procedures


Government issued picture identification (driver's license or passport)


All forms stated above as well as a completed and signed Form W-9. This form can be downloaded from here in PDF format, or you can pick up a copy at your local IRS office.

For Non-US residents:



Read, sign and return the last pages the following documents:
Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions
Independent Affiliate Policies and Procedures


Government issued picture identification (driver's license or passport)

All forms stated above as well as a completed and signed Form W-8. This form can be downloaded from PDF format. ( login at http://www.website.ws/members)


Faxes can be sent to: 760.602.3099

Papers can be mailed to:

Global Domains International #30019
701 Palomar Airport Rd, Suite 300
Carlsbad, CA 92011
U.S.A.


Also, please drop me a quick message to let me know you received this e-mail. I'd really like to hear from you.
Again, congratulations and welcome to GDI.
I look forward to working with you!

Your name,

This e-mail for GDI 7 day free Trail

Go to : http://gditeamcenter.blogspot.com/

And click on the tag : email1,email 2,email 3,email 4,email 5,email 5,email 6,email 7,

You just have to change the link to your link.

You have everything to success with GDI.

For your success,

Nonthali,

Success team leader GDI,

Nonthali,


No comments: