Saturday, May 24, 2008

Example e-mail to your downline 7 day

Example e-mail for the member GDI.

Welcome to all team members. I have write this blog for all of my team can copy or learn about “How to write e-mail to your member team”
A lot of people have join my GDI business team, some of them already very good about marketing and how to communication with downline team members.
But some of them did not know how to start.
Work like a team and communication with your member team is very important.
At least check e-mail everyday. Check your downline need help and support. If you can’t answer their question you can forward e-mail for me and I will help.
Please bookmark this blog and feel free to come back anytime.
These are the example e-mail I have send out when I have a new member team in GDI business.


1. E-mail Day 1

Subject line : Welcome,(name)


Dear( Name),

My name is Nonthali.(your name) Learn more about me visit my blog at

http://www.money37.ws ( you website or your blog)

As your sponsor, I'm here to help you with any questions you might have, and I'll do my best to support you in any other way I can. I'm successful ONLY if the affiliates on my team are successful, so please don't hesitate to contact me for whatever assistance you might need!

You can e-mail me at (your e-mail).

I also wanted to let you know that you've made a great decision joining GDI. GDI isn't just leading people into the future; they're creating it with their groundbreaking business model that has made it possible for thousands of people all over the world to profit from the Internet revolution. Your timing is great, too, because GDI is poised to explode with growth over the next five years.
What you need to do now is go to

1. http://www.theSpiderWebSystem.com/bigguy (your site)

You will get the lead capture page just like me but your user name.
When you compleate all step in the system.Just give them away and bring traffic to your site.

2. Login to office website at http://www.website.ws/members with your user name and password and print your documentation
For US residents:



Read, sign and return the last pages the following documents:
Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions
Independent Affiliate Policies and Procedures


Government issued picture identification (driver's license or passport)


All forms stated above as well as a completed and signed Form W-9. This form can be downloaded from here in PDF format, or you can pick up a copy at your local IRS office.

For Non-US residents:



Read, sign and return the last pages the following documents:
Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions
Independent Affiliate Policies and Procedures


Government issued picture identification (driver's license or passport)

All forms stated above as well as a completed and signed Form W-8. This form can be downloaded from PDF format. ( login at http://www.website.ws/members)

Also, please drop me a quick message to let me know you received this e-mail. I'd really like to hear from you.
Again, congratulations and welcome to GDI.
I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,
Nonthali,
http://www.money37.ws

No comments: